Working hard as ever, but also making time for understanding deeper topics and planning for longer term business.
The regular business trundles along nicely - we're doing *some* of the things I wanted to use as stepping stones to get us prepared for the next level - FDA approval. The internals of the factory do need to be remodelled slightly, and staff do need to be inducted into the mentality that makes for a clean and efficient workplace. These are essential steps, but still just steps along the journey. There need to be a few visits ticked off to show that we can achieve this without effort to prove that we have earned the status.
In other news, I am running through a lot of computer component descriptions to get familiar again with the minutiae of the business of desktop building again. I'll also have to build a few VM runs to be sure I can get windows to dance and sing any way I want as well. All this to get back into the business of PC building, diagnosis, and repair. Putting up a website and adverts again soon.
Other news on my main blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment